Yes

How long have you been a part of our community?:
    Joined vG in like 2015

Have you been involved in any previous communities?:
    Various

How often are you available during the week?:
    Most days

What skills do you feel you have that will help the community?:
    Experience with admining on perp, common sense, good understanding of the rules

Skill Questions

If you see an administrator abusing his/her powers, what would you do?:
    Record evidence and report to higher up staff.

If you see a player meta-gaming, what would you do?:
    If its a new player, I'd give them an explanation of what metagaming is to avoid further problems, and if they consisted, I'd follow through with the warn kick ban system. If its an experienced players I'd just go with kick warn ban, provided there hasn't been and other problems with said player.

If you know a player is hacking, what would you do?:
    If I'm for sure positive that they are I'd just perma ban them, that would be after spectating them for a while if it's not immediately obvious.

If you see a player abusing chat in any way, what would you do?:
    If it's a new player, I'd talk to them about the rules and what you can and can't do in certain chats, then if they consisted I'd go through with the warn kick ban system. And if it's an experienced player I'd follow through with the system.

What, in your opinion, are the strengths of a good admin?
    Non biased in sits, good common sense, a tolerance to bs, and a friendly attitude.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.:
    n/a

Agreements

Do you agree to be an active admin?:

yes

Do you understand that through this admin application, the administrators may take as much time as they need (maximum 2 weeks) to make their decision on what will happen with you? Do you also understand also that if you do not get accepted, you will be mature and friendly, and may apply again in two weeks?:
    yes

+1 In the past Zoid was one of the better admins we had he knew the rules well and was really great at enforcing them. Active in discord, helping us with the cars, and helping new players while also players on the server don't have problems with you. You also are active in the community which is a great thing and shows you want this place to get back to where it was. My only complaint is that you get mingy at times. However, you have my full support.

-1 not a cool person kinda toxic

Ahhh This one im kinda on the ropes with I Can see you being a good admin but at the same times you surround your self with minges such as Tom Hell, When you and tom hell are cops you two minge a lot. Also at times you can be a little toxic (I Know thats coming from me) but I just want this time to be a good non-bias/toxic staff team. As Long if you fix this part you will have my full support. NEUTRAL
    Last edited by warkid; 04-08-2021 at 04:53 PM.

-1 Not strong enough to hold the rules or dedicated to stand by the server.

Thread Information