Application for kowalskytrevor (IGN:Fluffy Ball)

Steam name?: kowalskytrevor

Current In-Character Name?: Fluffy Ball

Timezone: Central

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104978953

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

General Information

Do you meet all the requirements for the application of an admin?: Yes

How long have you been a part of our community?: Since 2015

Have you been involved in any previous communities?: I have been on other servers but not a community.

How often are you available during the week?: I believe that I would be able to get on almost everyday of the week. It depends on the day of the week.

What skills do you feel you have that will help the community?: I believe being engaged with the community in what ever sort of way when needed, will be a benefit.

Skill Questions

If you see an administrator abusing his/her powers, what would you do?: Report the admin to a higher ranked administrator.

If you see a player meta-gaming, what would you do?: Warn/Ban depending on the situation.

If you know a player is hacking, what would you do?: I would go on to Perma-ban the player.

If you see a player abusing chat in any way, what would you do?: Depends on what they are saying but I would first mute the player. If continued, I would kick the player. Lastly if still abusing chat, I would ban the player.

What, in your opinion, are the strengths of a good admin? Being available, engaged, and helpful are the main strengths of an admin.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.: I believe that I would be a good addition to the server because I have been a member of this server for a long time. In other words, I understand the DOs and DONTs of this server. All I want to see is this server to grow and strive like it has once awhile ago. I know it sounds cheesy but," Restore it back to its glory days."

Agreements

Do you agree to be an active admin?: I do.

Do you understand that through this admin application, the administrators may take as much time as they need (maximum 2 weeks) to make their decision on what will happen with you? Do you also understand also that if you do not get accepted, you will be mature and friendly, and may apply again in two weeks?: I do
    Last edited by kowalskytrevor; 03-24-2021 at 11:50 PM. Reason: New Admin Template

I'm sorry to say but this just can't happen, at least not yet. You personally need more time to mature, if you can't obey rules on the server how can you enforce them? This is not a place to argue, just stating facts and my own opinion, sorry man, we can't tear the server apart. Strong -1

Quote Originally Posted by Disengard View Post
    I'm sorry to say but this just can't happen, at least not yet. You personally need more time to mature, if you can't obey rules on the server how can you enforce them? This is not a place to argue, just stating facts and my own opinion, sorry man, we can't tear the server apart. Strong -1

First of all, I would like to start off by saying I totally agree with you with," we can't tear the server apart." That is the last thing that we need to do when start this server up. I am also going to respect your opinion. Although, this is where I am going to have to disagree with you.

I love this server and have been a long time member with this server. I'll admit, when I first starting playing this server back in 2015, I definitely was not mature at all. I have occasionally break rules and be a minge. Fast forward to 2021, I am 19 years old. I look back at when I first started playing compared to now and I am a whole person. I definitely with out a doubt believe I am a matured person. Now with your claim," You personally need more time to mature, if you can't obey rules on the server how can you enforce them," I believe is 100% false. Now are in entitled to your own opinion, but if you have proof about me breaking the rules, I would gladly like to see it.

Thanks again for your response,
    kowalskytrevor also known as Fluffy Ball
    Last edited by kowalskytrevor; 03-18-2021 at 12:03 AM.

Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada wishes you good luck.

super friendly and has past admin experience +1

Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada wishes you good luck.

-1 get this man outta here

Personally playing with you in-game you seem to have a pretty good understanding of the rules and a lot of the players seem to be neutral with you which is always a good sign. However, the way you answered some of these skill questions worry me a little bit if you want to be an admin. For example: When a player is hacking you as an admin should spectate them and get evidence and collect it from other players also. Then what you should do is report it to a higher-up (Killz or myself). An admin will almost NEVER give out a perma-ban without talking to a higher-up first. Right now with this I am just Netural

Honestly Have no problems with this man, never seen him minge seems like he knows and obeys by the rules. Doesn't seem like he could be bias in anyway nor toxic as I have never seen him be before. I think this is a all round great choice to the admin team! Goodluck!

+1

Thread Information