Post Turbo's Admin Application

What is your info? (Steam ID, Username etc. NO PERSONAL INFO)
    TURBO
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:112346863
    In-Game Name: Hunter Lynch

What position are you applying for?
    Community Director

How long have you been playing on Grand Theft Auto Online?
    Since 2015, so about 6 years
    Why do you think you would be a good addition to our team?
    I think I would be a good addition to the team because of the benefits that I could bring to the community. My goal is to focus mainly on the community and admin when needed (look over the staff team also). I also think that my prior experience at VG could help benefit the community.
    What do you want to improve here?
    I want to improve the community as a whole help it grows into what it used to be; I also want to help GTA:O grow into a steady server while having a functioning community that plays other games.
    Do you have a microphone?
    Yes

What are your available hours during the week?
    Sunday-Saturday: Depends on my work schedule but normally I only work 4 1/2 hrs so the rest of the time I can be on

Quote Originally Posted by TURBO View Post
    What is your info? (Steam ID, Username etc. NO PERSONAL INFO)
    TURBO
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:112346863
    In-Game Name: Hunter Lynch

What position are you applying for?
    Community Director

How long have you been playing on Grand Theft Auto Online?
    Since 2015, so about 6 years
    Why do you think you would be a good addition to our team?
    I think I would be a good addition to the team because of the benefits that I could bring to the community. My goal is to focus mainly on the community and admin when needed (look over the staff team also). I also think that my prior experience at VG could help benefit the community.
    What do you want to improve here?
    I want to improve the community as a whole help it grows into what it used to be; I also want to help GTA:O grow into a steady server while having a functioning community that plays other games.
    Do you have a microphone?
    Yes

What are your available hours during the week?
    Sunday-Saturday: Depends on my work schedule but normally I only work 4 1/2 hrs so the rest of the time I can be on
    Yes I know Turbo, this is without bias towards him at all. This guy has grown into a mature person, from when he first came to the community to now. Turbo had his problems but over the years has worked them out and turned into the man he is today, he deserves this role more then anyone. He has helped out vG GTA a lot, without his help, they wouldn't have made it as far as they did, he deserves this chance, he fits this role better then anyone I can think of. All the support man, you deserve it. +1

When I first joined Vg Turbo was an admin, I remember him helping me out to get started and showing me around. So that being said he is more then suited to be an admin and I would love to see him an admin once again. +1

Thread Information