Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Future of gta perp *please look*

Hey guys,

We have come down to crunch time, and cant continue to pay for an empty server. Do we wanna try and make a rebound on GTA Perp or is it just best to call GTA Perp history? Is there anything you guys would like to see? Updates? There has been a lot of time, effort and work put into the server recently and we'd like to try and make a rebound. Please comment recommendations or what you think.

Thanks,
    Cole

Quote Originally Posted by Cole_Moore View Post
    Hey guys,

We have come down to crunch time, and cant continue to pay for an empty server. Do we wanna try and make a rebound on GTA Perp or is it just best to call GTA Perp history? Is there anything you guys would like to see? Updates? There has been a lot of time, effort and work put into the server recently and we'd like to try and make a rebound. Please comment recommendations or what you think.

Thanks,
    Cole
    I say give it up, our playerbase was made up of children and teenagers. Everyones moved on to bigger and better things. Nobody even looks at the forums anymore, that's when you first should've given up. Sad to see it go, but quite frankly the last 2 years were nothing but a waste of time and money.
    I'm a sizzling snake

Just because you moved on and hate others why not give other users the same fun you once had. Move on stop posting who cares.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GTAOwner View Post
    Just because you moved on and hate others why not give other users the same fun you once had. Move on stop posting who cares.
    1. I do not hate others, I don't even know understand how you got the message from my reply, and 2. obviously I didn't give up. I've been chilling in this dead community for how long? Just because you can't accept the fact that nobody wants to play your servers doesn't mean you can make false accusations against a member. Garrys mod as a whole has died out. Statistically speaking, of course . People woul'd much rather play something more realistic and games with much more opportunity. Black ops or GTA 5 are prime examples. These games are great, they rarely get boring with all their wide range of possibilities and endless fun. And as for your last remark about me posting.. obviously you all do if you ask for our opinion you illerate old man LOL
    I'm a sizzling snake

Not gonna lie, this server was apart of my childhood. I used to hop on the server and grind for hours. I only remembered this server while I was looking through my screenshots. It brought back a lot of memories. I wanted to see if the server was still a thing so I came back to the forums only to see this tread.

I say give it a shot and see how many players you get. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.

Administrator - Not the Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJackPvP View Post
    Not gonna lie, this server was apart of my childhood. I used to hop on the server and grind for hours. I only remembered this server while I was looking through my screenshots. It brought back a lot of memories. I wanted to see if the server was still a thing so I came back to the forums only to see this tread.

I say give it a shot and see how many players you get. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.
    TRUE my man.

Thread Information