Administrator - Not the Owner

Vote on the poll!

I would like to know, if anyone is even around, would you play on the server if the updates I have planned, like new map, new guns, helicopters and more comes out? Please vote of this poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/15453668 and let us know what you think.

I'd prefer if you actually answered legitimately and not think maybe and click yes. I would like to know so I can stop worrying / thinking / doing updates for this server right now and focus on other things im working on.

So please, go vote and let us know. Thanks.

I say no helicopters, you're just overworking this, and tbh it's a stupid idea. Too many changes aren't always a good thing. Simple and to the point has and always will be the way to go.
    I'm a sizzling snake

HOW is that too many changes?? stick to vG where they never update L

I see someone is still a little salty Lmao
    I'm a sizzling snake

Well, see, I think we need a little change at the least. I mean, a lot of people do not want to see the same things after years and years of playing. So I would like to see a new map, but if not. At least new guns, that would make it a lot better in my opinion.

Yep "salty" you right neard

Administrator - Not the Owner
    The poll isn't supposed to be about the content being added, its asking if people will actually come play. If people say no, then I can stop working on changes.

If people want something added or something removed, start a thread in the suggestions area about that.

Clearly something needs to be done for players to join since nobody is coming on. Things like helicopters are completely optional, and will only be for jobs. So if its something you don't like, you don' need to use them. If its something that everyone doesn't like, then it will be removed.

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedNations View Post
    The poll isn't supposed to be about the content being added, its asking if people will actually come play. If people say no, then I can stop working on changes.

If people want something added or something removed, start a thread in the suggestions area about that.

Clearly something needs to be done for players to join since nobody is coming on. Things like helicopters are completely optional, and will only be for jobs. So if its something you don't like, you don' need to use them. If its something that everyone doesn't like, then it will be removed.
    100% Agree with that, if you don't like it, don't use it.

Thread Information