Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Why would you have admin on two "competing" servers? I suggest either resigning from one admin position, and taking this one, or giving up this one and staying on the other.This causes great conflict between the two. How are you going to devote all your time to one server and not the other?
    I'm a sizzling snake

  2. #12
    lol was about to say that too D:

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Diddles View Post
    Why would you have admin on two "competing" servers? I suggest either resigning from one admin position, and taking this one, or giving up this one and staying on the other.This causes great conflict between the two. How are you going to devote all your time to one server and not the other?
    You act like you have not done the same. Yet you have and I was just offering to help and I have decided to stick with this server more than the other one I am apart of. I like this server a lot more because it attracts players and is constantly getting new things. Also, you have no part in this and no say in this because you have been in the same situation. Just saying this is were I would rather be but I dont know if anyone else would want me here. I'm trying to find my place and were i wanted to be at the beginning is not doing so well. And I have no problem with helping both but if it causes a issue it will be resolved by choosing which community to stay with. I just wanted to come back to were I originally started out. Thanks for the encouragement.

  4. #14
    But I haven't been in the same situation... I never applied to another server while I held my staff position.
    I'm a sizzling snake

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Diddles View Post
    But I haven't been in the same situation... I never applied to another server while I held my staff position.
    There is no law prohibiting an admin to administrate 2 servers at once.

    Bond712 is a good example. He was an admin on GTAPERP. When GTAPERP was retired of players, he came on voltagegaming. He applied for admin and was accepted, as he was still admin on GTAPERP.


    Lets stop the argument, its worthless.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Paris View Post
    There is no law prohibiting an admin to administrate 2 servers at once.

    Bond712 is a good example. He was an admin on GTAPERP. When GTAPERP was retired of players, he came on voltagegaming. He applied for admin and was accepted, as he was still admin on GTAPERP.


    Lets stop the argument, its worthless.
    100 % Agree, thank you for bringing that up.

  7. #17
    Due to the fact that it is a competing server that has stolen players from our servers, it's not an argument for me. It's either that server or this server. Voltage is owned by Killslick, thus not being competing. But once a server steals players from ours, on purpose, that is not toleraterd. Please make your choice on what is going on if you'll stay your rank on that server or would prefer it on here.

    Do not give me some story, I'd like a final answer from Flash, not others.
    Last edited by RickyBGamez; 03-15-2018 at 01:29 PM.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyBGamez View Post
    Due to the fact that it is a competing server that has stolen players from our servers, it's not an argument for me. It's either that server or this server. Voltage is owned by Killslick, thus not being competing. But once a server steals players from ours, on purpose, that is not toleraterd. Please make your choice on what is going on if you'll stay your rank on that server or would prefer it on here.

    Do not give me some story, I'd like a final answer from Flash, not others.
    I would rather be on this server because it is a way better experience then the other server(For example: new updates, better map, better playerbase, grabs others attention, And the staff team IS LIT.). My final decision is to stay here. This is my final answer.

  9. #19
    -1, was what I like to call a minge-aholic at vG

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Ri Der View Post
    -1, was what I like to call a minge-aholic at vG
    Lol, thats funny, especially from you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •