View Poll Results: YES NO

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes Deserves A Second Chance

4 100.00%
  • NO You Don't Deserves A Second Chance

0 0%

New Unban Requests - Jack Leoo ^___^

I got banned for Cop Baiting the most is Struck Out. I know i made a unbanned requests and it got denied because I got a a lot of chases. So I did not make a new unban requests for a month to teach myself a lesson, that I am not over poured that I can brake all the rules and not get catches. This happened I was trying to make cops chase me so I can have fun, I know I was being a dumbass doing that. I want to say sorry to BoardOfConfused because he was chasing me, wasting his time trying. But doesn't everyone deserved a second chase. If I could please get unbaned I wont brake a rule. I red all the rules 2 time to make sure it wont happen again. Sorry - Jack Leoo

Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:170514755

Banned
    I believe most people should get a second chance, but I don't think you should. You have broken far too many rules when staff haven't been on. In due time perhaps you can be welcomed back. PERSONALLY I don't think you're ready.

How much longer do you think I should not be allowed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JackLeo5654 View Post
    How much longer do you think I should not be allowed.
    I'd say by 2020 you'll be good

Nah jk, I think maybe mid may you should be welcomed back (IMO). If I were you just review the rules every day and when/if you get back follow them. I found when I read them everyday I couldn't bring myself to break them lmao.

lol by that year I am an adult with a job and going to college, I don't think I would have time to play on that server I am 15 with a good paying job I LOVE IT 😑 You got me there your so funny hahahahahhahaha You fixed my day thank you. ^___^

I unbanned you. You're strike count is set to 4, meaning one more 24 hour ban and you will strike out. : )

Thank You SOO Much, is there any way I can make the strike go down. Still Wnat to say thank you so much

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JackLeo5654 View Post
    Thank You SOO Much, is there any way I can make the strike go down. Still Wnat to say thank you so much
    Well don't get banned and you should be fine haha.

But after 24 hours on the server, your strike count will reset.

Thread Information