Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Still don't understand why you guys aren't giving me a chance , was banned 2 days after a 2 week ban , had a break. I still believe that the perma ban was unfair at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dudu View Post
    Constant CDM , RDM ( wasn't aware of the new rules at the time ) ADMIN DISRESPECT? (Horse)
    I'm not starting any controversy but, Constant CDM and RDM arent "new rules" lol... I get you miss the server :/
    *I have also seen you not follow NLR when I was a medic at a raid.
    but +support because I think after this you will follow the rules

You were denied post

CLOSED
    I'm a sizzling snake

Still don't understand why you guys aren't giving me a chance , was banned 2 days after a 2 week ban , had a break. I still believe that the perma ban was unfair at the time.

That's a good question, I think I have an answer. Some might not like to hear it.
    You were on this server for near 1.5 years and struck out for first time, and they won't allow a 2nd chance?
    Something's not quite right here.

Its because he broke a lot of rules as Garlens and the people who didn't see him as a good player just assumed he was always a minge. I think that he deserves another chance because he seems to be a pretty loyal player if he has been playing for 1.5 years and anyone can improve.

You were dumb enough to break rules after you had just joined back to the server
    I'm a sizzling snake

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Jenkinz View Post
    You were dumb enough to break rules after you had just joined back to the server
    was never told what rule i broke , just banned saying struck out

Then you broke a rule, if you were banned perm you must've done something. Whether it's stated or not you should know what you did.
    Last edited by Mr. Diddles; 04-10-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    I'm a sizzling snake

Thread Information